Personal information collectionTranslate Partners may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering your secure FTP server client account with us;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Translate Partners.
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to use the website services;
- send you quotes and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
- Translate Partners will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Translate Partners will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
- When using this website, you agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- This website contains links to other websites.
- Translate Partners is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Using personal informationTranslation Partners may use your personal information to:
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Translate Partners may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this policy